GAINING YOUR PARTNER'S TRUST
Updated: May 8
GAINING YOUR PARTNER’S TRUST BACK
1. REMEMEBER STAGES OF HEALING
Now you know that there are stages to healing, you need to come in acceptance that your partner will take time to heal and go back and forth from different stages.
The core part of your work includes helping your partner knows what he/she means to you, Now even more, because you now know that he/she has gone through so much.
You have to be very objective in your communication during this period and also in future. You have to tell him/her that just one goal now that you will love him/her the way he/she wants
And when you have acceptance of her stages, and support him/her to express all the suppressed anger, he/ she will be able to heal up
2. RULES OF PROBLEM SOLVING
You have learnt the Relationship Square Method - That's the technique
3. MENTION ABOUT YOUR COACHING
You have to tell him/her that you are taking coaching sessions and it has helped you realize your part and also you are learning so many things
4. BE ON YOUR STAND
You have to maintain your stand and slowly keep on creeping in him/her mind and plant these following statements -
· I am sorry
· I have learnt that i didn't know what a woman/ man is
· I have been working on myself so much with my coach, watching videos, reading blogs
· I will always take care of you
· I will be sensitive to your emotions
· I will stand by you
· I will respect you and your individuality
· I don't want to possess you but I have only one goal to take care of you
· I never knew what a woman wants, how she thinks , all he/she needs is support understanding and affection
Throughout you need to keep mentioning the following to him/her that you have realized all the above.
5. NEVER GIVE ANY LECTURE & NEVER USE ‘WE’ – SAY ‘I’
Also throughout the discussion you don't have to use the word ‘we’. The moment you use the word we, it will appear as a lecture to him/her. Moreover she will think that you are putting blame on him/her also. He/she wants to see that it’s you have realized and you are taking responsibility for the good.